Meelo Logic looking for Project Manager
Are you a kick-ass Project Manager? Do you have the ambition of creating an awesome product? If you are nodding, then we want you.
Meelo Logic is the next generation big data start-up that will change how business measure brands, ROI and even word relevancy in the future. Well funded and backed by seasoned digital executives, this is one start-up to watch. Meelo Logic is currently seeking talent to assist in its real-time data platform that will enable marketers to see how their brand is doing and measure against what their competitors are doing. It's like watching a stock ticker on your brands all day long! Addicting? Indeed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead cross-functional project teams that may include members from business units, IT teams, creative teams, vendors, and consultants through all phases of the project life cycle
• Responsible for facilitating requirements gathering for technology solutions, and effectively guiding resources to achieve goals
• Responsible for adhering to the current project management methodology while influencing best practices, process improvements, and procedures
• Guide team members in the execution of project management activities; accountable for success of projects
• Create and manage a realistic, detailed plan to ensure large-scale projects are executed on time, on budget, and in scope
• Serve as a primary problem solver for any issues, roadblocks, and risks; maintaining responsibility for their resolution
• Effectively create and deliver presentations and reports to management team, communicating project status
• Ability to communicate with and influence a variety of audiences including IT developers, business analysts, business partners, stakeholders, and senior management
• Ability to observe business situations, recognize roadblocks, and deliver solutions
• Ability to influence and indirectly manage team members to meet project deliverables
• Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and projects while consistently meeting deadlines with accuracy
• Ability to lead, partner with and challenge peer groups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to identify areas of improvement and make sound recommendations to solve problems
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and proceed on own good judgment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of project management experience, required
• Experience with technology development or a strong working knowledge of the development life cycle and general programming principles
• BA or BS in related field, preferred
• Experience leading projects of large scope, size and duration (e.g. system/platform conversions, process overhaul)
• Experience with both waterfall and agile practices, strongly preferred
• Experience with version control (SVN or CVS or Git) is a must.
How to apply?
For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.