Welder Fabricator (Various)
*** Please read the qualifications before applying for this ad, this is NOT a trainee position.***
*** Minimum 3 years of field employment, this is not for recent tech school grad's***
Position available for commercial kitchen grease exhaust hood & duct fabricator / installer. Someone with outstanding leadership, communication, and problem solving skills. The position includes all phases of exhaust duct fabrication and installation - with the potential to manage multiple projects at once. Understanding of scheduling and meeting deadlines is crucial. Strong layout, measurement and math skills are required. Ducts fabricated with 16, 12 and 10 gauge black iron steel, some galvanize.
Applicants are required to be experienced in Stick & Mig welding, as well as all forms of field welding (Overhead, Horizontal, Vertical, etc.)
*** Qualifications for Welder Fabricator are as follows.***
1) Fill out daily paper work (your time and materials used)
2) Mig & Tig welding both black iron steel and stainless in a fluent manner as well as plasma cutting.
3) Have the ability on a daily basis to layout, design, think through different repairs independently.
4) This is not production work; there will be different tasks, daily and changing throughout the day.
5) You "MUST" have a proven work history that is verifiable with your past employer.
6) Must have the ability to communicate and work with others throughout the day.
7) Past Long term past employment will be a determining fact in the hire.
8- Past work reference required.
9) Required to meet at job site on time.
10) Ability to work on supported and/or suspended scaffold
11) Must travel to job site.
12) Able to work weekend / nights.
Must have all basic tools such as grinders, welding masks, and basic welding tools, good attitude, valid driver's license. This is NOT a trainee position. Be prepared to perform a welding test.
Shop located in: Mt. Vernon, NY
Job Site: Various locations, mainly NYC
Chief Fire Prevention
How to apply?
If you are Interested please respond to:
Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo.