PURCHAISING PLANNER/BUYER, HAINA
Provide production departments with realistic plan in order to meet customer demands considering forecast, actual orders, and lead times.
Places purchase orders for a variety of commodities, materials, and supplies works from requisitions, drawings, and specifications checks quantities required, when required and probable consumption determines sources of supply and checks reliability of supplier obtains quotations and makes quotation comparisons schedules delivery.
1. Develops production schedules and capacity plans, with the result of excellent customer service and low inventory levels. Also offers input on resources to complete production plans both short term and long term.
2. Manages finished goods inventory, with the result of adequate inventory to service customer needs in reasonable time, maximum inventory turns, and the minimization of obsolete inventory.
3. Maintains raw material inventory, with the result of accurate inventory counts, and a low but adequate inventory of raw material to run production equipment.
4. Manage the logistics of the product pipeline from vendors to suppliers to distribution centers.
5. Modifies schedule to accommodate problems/delays in production requirements communicates with Production Departments to resolve various issues with schedule changes.
6. Reviews and approves requisitions to assure complete and accurate information for ordering.
7. Places orders on the basis of the best source, cost, delivery, and quality.
8. Follows up and expedites to ensure delivery of orders placed.
9. Develops and maintains supplier relationships and serves as a liaison between suppliers and plants requisitioner (shares this responsibility with Senior Buyer).
10. Seeks opportunities to reduce or eliminate waste via OPEX activities, negotiations, value analysis, cost reduction, cost containment, simplification, standardization, make-or-buy and scrap disposal (shares this responsibility with Senior Buyer).
11. Ensures continuity of the purchasing and planning functions in the absence of the Materials Manager (shares this responsibility with Senior Buyer).
12. Follows ISO standards, GMP, OSHA and plant policies and procedures. (Shares this responsibility with Senior Buyer).
13. Develop understanding of BPCS and DRP systems in order to plan manufacturing schedules and order raw materials properly.
Education required: Bachelors Degree
Preferred: Preferably in business or engineering field
Experience: One to two years in manufacturing or related field.
Skills/Qualifications: MRP II or ERP Environment.
Skills/Competencies: Continuing education through APICS, CPM, or other professional association. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Other Skills: Good written and oral english and spanish communication skills, able to analyze, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Nivel académico de Diplomado, Licenciatura
• Inglés: lee y conversa con cierta fluidez
• Otros: ingles
• Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana
• Currículum con foto
• 55 años edad máxima
Indefinido / Fijo
subsidio de comida
porcentaje de cobertura de seguro medico
POR FAVOR ENVIAR RESUME A :
indicando clave: purchaising planner/buyer