- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2014
- Vacante Financial Analyst embajada USA
Vacante Financial Analyst embajada USA
This position is located in the Regional Controller’s Office, USAID/Dominican Republic (DR). The
primary purpose of this position is to provide financial analysis and audit management support to
one or more of the client missions in the region, which may include TDY travel to the client missions.
Also, functions as the Regional Controller's representative regarding SOT or DOT (new Strategy)
activities. As a USAID employee, the incumbent carries responsibility to understand and incorporate
the Agency's Financial Management, Accountability and Internal Control policies and procedures for
all USAID funded activities.
Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para verlo.
Position: Financial Analyst
To: All Interested Candidates (Non Dominican applicants must possess
legal Dominican residence and Dominican Cédula)
Opening Date: March 13, 2014
Closing Date: March 28, 2014
Work Hours: Full time; 40 Hours/week
Salary Scale: (RD$1,277,789.00 – 2,044,464.00)
The U.S. Agency for International Development in Santo Domingo is seeking an individual
for the Financial Analyst position at the Controller’s Office.
A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available
in the Human Resources Office.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific
and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required.
2. English and Spanish Level IV (Fluent) is required.
The Office of Human Resources will contact for testing purposes ONLY those
applicants that meet all of the requirements.
3. From five to seven years of progressively responsible experience in professional
accounting, auditing, or financially oriented business management.
4. Must possess a thorough knowledge of professional audit and accounting principles,
theories, practices and terminology; and relevant government and business institutions
financing, accounting, budgeting and reporting aspects.
5. Must be capable of quickly learning all financial aspects of program activity design and
implementation, exercising a high degree of independent judgment in analyzing,
evaluating and formulating conclusions, and searching for and creating innovative
approaches to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
6. Excellent teamwork and cross-cultural communication and computer skills.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA THAT MAY AFFECT THE FINAL HIRING
DECISION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: NEPOTISM, BUDGET, CONTINUITY
IN THE POSITION, STAFFING GAPS, AND/OR THE NEED FOR THE APPLICANT TO
HAVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in
determining successful candidacy.
2. Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
3. Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs
Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not
eligible to apply.
4. All information require in the Universal Application for Employment (DS-174) must be
complete and in accordance with the resume. Failure to do so will result an incomplete
5. The candidate must be able to obtain and hold an unclassified security clearance.
Como aplicar a esta vacante?
To apply, Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the
1. Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member
(DS-174), and a current resume or curriculum vitae.
2. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the
qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
3. Coloca en el asunto del correo la palabra: Financial Analyst
4. Envía tu currículo a:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.