Empleo Human Resources Manager
Descripción del puesto
1. Guide and support all employees and management team in HR best Practices policies procedures.
2. Administer progressive disciplinary process, influencing managers on proper corrective actions as per local labor legislation as well as internal program.
3. Ensure continuous Process Improvement of all Human Resources Functions.
4. Prepares statistical reports, using records of actions taken concerning grievances, arbitration and mediation cases, and related labor relations activities, to identify problems areas.
5. Administer support performance evaluation processes, coaching agreements, local disciplinary process etc.
6. Responsible for administering the reports for the Ministry of labor, (DGT3 DGT4).
7. Responsible of the end to end process and promotion.
8. Updating of Bulleting Board.
9. Coordinate the separation of exiting staff including conducing exit interviews, separation checklists, closure of personnel files, and un-enrolment from HR systems.
10. Develop and maintain a range of HR documentation including letters of offer, contract variations, briefs, guides, policies, procedures, templates, flow charts, organization charts, reports and other documentation.
11. Develop and maintain human resources standard operating procedures, templates, and documents for keys processes such as recruitment (including recruitment of temporary staff), on-boarding, separations, and administered systems in accordance with appropriate policies.
12. Provide timely, efficient executive support to the HR Manager including arranging internal and external meetings, booking venues, assisting with agenda preparation, taking minutes, preparing a distributing relevant documents.
13. Work collaboratively with the HR team on diverse human resource management and projects related activities, including managing and contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of a range of best practice for human resources projects and program utilizing project management and evaluation methodology.
14. Develop regular reports as including turnover, recruitment metrics, sick leave, and program and other ad-hoc reports as required, including generating SAP reports and leasing with the external payroll service provider for the provision of relevant and accurate reports.
15. Monitor track and resolve payroll issues in collaboration with the finance team and the external payroll service provider.
16. Other duties and accountabilities as required.
Human Resources Manager
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
.Ability to work with both technical and administrative personnel
.Strong Organizational Skills with a Keen Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
.Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
.Experience in Handing Sensitive, confidential information
.Excellent Communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
.Strong Administrative and data management skills.
.Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner.
.Excellent customer service skills.
.Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
.Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study is desired, a minimum of an Associate of Arts degree is required
.Up to 3 years’ experience in HR or Benefits administration.
.Up to 3 years of Customer Service Experience
.Demonstrate experience utilizing Excel and other MS Office Products.
.Data entry experience on HR Payroll Systems.
.Well Develop team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
Up to 3 years’ experience in HR
Up to 3 years of Costumer Service experience.
Demonstrated experience utilizing Excel and other MS Office products.
Data entry experience on HR/Payroll systems.
5 o más años de experiencia
Inglés: lee y conversa con cierta fluidez
Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana
Currículum con foto
30 a 50 años de edad
Indefinido / Fijo
9:00 pm a 6:00 am
Good Salary and Benefits.
1. Colocar en el asunto del correo: Human Resources Manager
2. Enviar currículo a:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.