- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2013
- Vacante disponible como Plant Controller
Vacante disponible como Plant Controller
1. Supervision of AP & Payroll processes
2. Partner with the Business Unit Finance Manager to ensure that finance policies and proper accounting rules are being followed consistently in the Plant
3. Ensure all internal controls are in compliance with Corporate Policy
4. Payroll approval & verification
5. Comply with Government Financial Reporting requirements and tax filings
6. Review and approve of all plant journal entries and monthly account reconciliations including bank account
7. Coordination of monthly closing activities within the Plant
8. Support Cost Accounting with the audit of the annual physical inventory
9. Support Finance Shared Services in the annual fixed asset inventory
10. Provide Financial Leadership for Plant Management and Functional departments
11. Consolidate monthly reporting package for Plant results, including variance analysis and causals. Review monthly package with appropriate levels of management. Analyze data.
12. Prepare quarterly forecast reports and packages to review with management. Analyze data
13. Manages the development and preparation of the plant Annual Operating Plan
14. Support in Plant Capital Project creation and management
15. Partner with Plant Manager in development and analysis of Cost savings activities
16. Partners with Plant Management to ensure cost controls for spending and capital
-Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
-5 years of progressive financial/accounting management experience.
-Strong interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization. -Proficient in both English & Spanish (written and spoken).
-Strong Personal Computer Skills (Microsoft Office suite).
-Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment.
-Understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet.
• 5 ó más años de experiencia
• Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana
Indefinido / Fijo
Medical insurance, annual bonus, lunch subsidy, gas allowance, cell fleet