Unops requiere Team Leader
The incumbent is required to perform the function of leadership and management of UNOPS team activities in the relevant country by carrying out the following activities:
• Supervise and closely monitor the work of the UNOPS team;
• Ensure the allocation of tasks within the team and the involvement of the appropriate expertise;
• Ensure that all teamwork, includes inputs of all technical experts, is of high quality and completed within the timeframe, and as per guidelines set by the donor;
• Hold regular UNOPS team meetings and promote teamwork and enthusiasm among team members for the provision of services to the donor;
• Lead and guide, troubleshoot and advise the team on remedial actions to be taken;
• Responsible for completion of the performance management process for the team;
• Provide development opportunities for the team members;
• Ensure an adequate working environment is maintained for the UNOPS team including the provision of logistical and administrative support;
• Develop the annual scope of work, cost proposal and the consequent annual work plan of team activities;
• Maintain updated schedule of time worked by all team members in each technical area;
• Foster an atmosphere of team spirit, mutual respect and professional independence within the team;
Como aplicar a esta vacante?
Interesados leer los siguientes requisitos y aplicar:
Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo.