Vacante Order Proccessing Clerk
The Order Processing Clerk is responsible for expediting orders by acting as a decision maker and liaison between customer service and production planning. This position will use utilize MRP in problem solving and researching orders in process. The overall goal of the position is to achieve on time deliveries for orders and satisfy customer expectations.
Order Proccessing Clerk
• Provide expertise in Order Processing and related documentation procedures and requirements.
• Interface, coordinate and monitor the progress of customer orders from acceptance to order closing to ensure customer requirements are met and proper order flow is maintained.
• Identifies inventory shortages which inhibit expedition of orders. Takes appropriate measures to correct these shortages verify correct terms on purchase/sales orders
• Develop relationships with key accounts
• Learn technical aspects of the products to better manage the fulfillment process
• Communicate directly with customer and sales force on issues related to order status.
• Monitor manufacturing cycle to assure of proper documentation, shipment and invoicing of customer orders.
• Prepare daily reports to include PO Metrics, Backlog and Invoiced reports
• Must have a minimum of 2-4 years in MRP Planning, Order Management or equivalent experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Experience in a FDA and/or ISO related environment preferred
• Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
• Excellent customer service with desire to go above and beyond to meet customer needs.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly and to both changing priorities.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Positive attitude toward problem-solving. Critical thinking with the ability to recognize and solve complex problems.
• Must have a sense of urgency in order to process all requests within the given time-line.
Nivel académico de Diplomado, Licenciatura
2 o más años de experiencia
Inglés: dominio del idioma (nativo ó 2do. idioma)
Otros: English 100%
Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana
30 a 45 años de edad
Indefinido / Fijo
First shift (am)
To discuses in the interview
Como aplicar a esta vacante?
1. The CV MUST be in English.
2. Colocar en el asunto del correo la palabra: Order Proccessing Clerk
2. Send you CV to:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.