- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2015
- Travel Clerk Puesto Vacante Embajada EEUU
Travel Clerk Puesto Vacante Embajada EEUU
Basic function of position
The incumbent serves as one of two locally engaged staff in the Travel Unit of the General
Services Office. Incumbent Interacts with the contract travel agency located at the Embassy and
designated travel arrangers in other sections and makes official travel arrangements. The
position reports to the locally engaged Travel Supervisor.
1. High School diploma and two years of university level study in any field is required.
2. Two years of work experience in the travel/tourism sector in the Dominican Republic is
3. English level IV (fluent) writing/speaking/reading; Spanish level III (Good Working
Knowledge) writing/speaking/reading are required. The Office of Human Resources will
contact for testing purposes ONLY those applicants that meet all other requirements).
4. Strong knowledge of travel/tourism operations combined with a familiarity of the local hotels,
airlines and transportation companies are required.
5. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with vendors and
customers. Ability to organize, manage and plan work are required.
6. Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, proficient in the use of Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel and internet based applications are required.
Typing level II (more than 40 WPM) and Valid Dominican driver’s license category 2 are
Personas interesadas en aplicar deben leer el siguiente documento y aplicar:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.