Facilities Supervisor Puesto Vacante
Basic function of position
Provides professional engineer level services to support the Facilities Manager and a the
Facilities Management Section regarding the compliance of Embassy Buildings (NEC) water
treatment and HVAC systems with OBO environmental standards; implement the natural
hazards program in coordination with OBO; prepare Scopes of Work, material take-offs and
costing for OBO/ICASS funded projects; coordinate projects between specialized contractors
and Mission’s staff. Familiarization with mechanical and electrical building systems.
1. Completion of a four years Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical
or Electrical) or Architecture and 5 to 7 years of progressive experience as a Professional
Engineering a manufacturing plant, major resort, hospital, or large office complex are required.
2. English and Spanish level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing; is required. The Office
of Human Resources will contact for testing purposes ONLY those applicants that meet
all other requirements).
3. Incumbent must have a Dominican Driver’s License.
4. Incumbent must have working knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD to develop and
modify drawings. Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Software are required.
5. Ability to make sketches from verbal description for building projects and to make
presentations and persuade personnel to obey safety rules are required.
Personas interesadas en aplicar deben leer el siguiente documento y aplicar:
Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo.