- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2016
- Looking for individuals with training experience
Looking for individuals with training experience
Currently looking for insanely great individuals with TRAINING EXPERIENCE, minimum 2 year, that can speak and communicate effectively in English.
The Trainer will report to the Training Manager and will be responsible for the day to day training of employees including the teaching of any upgrades or revisions to processes and programs. They are responsible for the account call tracking records and the monitoring of live calls. Analysis of training effectiveness and creating new improvement efforts to increase performance metrics.
• Facilitate new hire training programs and support all on-going training initiatives.
• Provide support to existing employees and center personnel through on-going training initiatives.
• Analyze and evaluate center training needs to develop, modify or improve existing training programs, materials and curriculum.
• Work actively with client vendors and management team to ensure effective implementation and communication of all training strategies and initiatives.
• Participate in variety of special projects and perform administrative duties as assigned.
• Track and report on new hire statistics: Test scores, call handle times, quality of calls, and any other metrics requested.
• Create and deliver a positive, fun and rewarding classroom training environment.
• Supporting Operations in any duties necessary.
• Supporting the call center agents working on the floor when needed.
• Creating an environment to support employee retention
• High School Diploma required and a college degree in educational related field preferred
• 2-3 years training experience in call center environment
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other departments, outside vendors, and associates of all levels.
• Effective facilitation and classroom management skills with the ability to present information using a variety of techniques and media.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, self-directed and work independently.
Competitive salary and great benefits.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic