- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2016
- Reclutador de personal en ingles Q3 2016
Reclutador de personal en ingles Q3 2016
Area principa: Administración
Otras áreas: Administración, Marketing, Psicología, Recursos Humanos, Telecomunicaciones
Ciudad: Santo Domingo
País: República Dominicana
Frontline recruiter with demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with their assigned business groups. Individual selected for the Recruiter role must be an exemplary role model and demonstrate the ability to accomplish the following at Alorica.
• Source, qualify, and present a solid, diverse slate of candidates for every open position to which you are assigned.
• Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws and company policies with regard to all talent acquisition responsibilities.
• With direction from their talent acquisition leader, collaborate and build staffing plans proactively with the assigned business group leaders to enable them to achieve resource hiring requirements.
• Review opportunities for leveraging resumes with other recruiters (cross references)
• Manage all assigned requisitions to ALORICA guidelines for aging and metrics to fill.
• Demonstrate the ability to articulate both positive and negative feedback to ALL candidates in a professional manner. Demonstrate the ability to calmly address candidate challenges.
• Has in-depth knowledge of the business segment strategic resource objectives and the talent acquisition functional area. Participates with line management in developing talent resource objectives.
• With direction from their leader, develop innovative yet targeted sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates at all times.
• Maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations.
• Ensure all new employee onboarding processes are in line with Alorica policies.
• Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule
Requisitos: Experience, Traits and Attributes
• Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5+ years “sales and closing” recruitment environment and experience
• Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations.
• Staffing management and planning
• Quick study – ability to learn and quickly apply learnings
• Critical thinking and attention to detail
• Thoroughness and follow-through
• Good judgment and mature emotional intelligence with a strong professional attitude
• Efficient time management
• Interpersonal flexibility
• Competitive team player
• Customer service oriented with exceptional communication and client anticipation skills
• Sufficient depth of knowledge in employment law
• ATS Systems, Taleo strongly preferred
• Demonstrate market intelligence of both industry and organization.
• Demonstrate ability to influence across a matrix of business, HR, Legal
• Ability to understand business and strategies to recommend changes and efficiencies.
• Strong track record of successful recruitment and staffing, including experience handling large ramp up projects.
• Otros: Preferred French
• Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana
ISCO Técnicos y profesionales nivel medio, grupo 3
Contrato -Indefinido / Fijo
Salario -Fixed Salary
Beneficios -Will discussed during interview
NO TIENE CORREO/TELEFONO/FAX/WHATSAPP/DIRECCION/ENLACE/CELULAR
- Recruiter Analyst
- Autor del tema