- Republica Dominicana
- Publicaciones 2014
- Program clerk para trabajar embajada canada
Program clerk para trabajar embajada canada
Knowledge and abilities:
Knowledge and understanding of the mandate, mission and vision of Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Knowledge of general office procedures related to administration;
Attention to detail;
Ability to prioritize tasks, manage a variety of responsibilities and shift priorities as required;
Ability to make written translations and verbal interpretations between English and Spanish;
Ability to work independently and as a team member;
Ability to interact with the public in a professional, courteous and proficient manner.
Candidates must demonstrate clearly how they meet the language, education and experience requirements listed below:
Language: Proficiency in the use of English and Spanish, written and spoken.
Experience: At least 1 year experience in the Administrative and Client Service field; relevant work experience in an Embassy or International Organization; experience using features in Microsoft Office.
Education: Completed post-secondary education and/or an acceptable combination of education, training and work experience related to the duties and specific areas of competence required by the position.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of immigration policies and/or procedures;
Proficiency in the use of French.
Ability and willingness to work overtime, often on short notice.
Conditions of Employment:
Ability to obtain and maintain a Government of Canada security clearance. Maintain the ability to work legally in the Dominican Republic.
The selection process and assessment may be conducted in the form of a written test, an interview, a skills test, or any combination of these methods. Only those applicants who qualify for this process will be contacted. Please note that the selection process can take up to 10 weeks.
RD$480,865 per year (plus benefits)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
1. The Embassy will not respond to telephone calls with regards to this position
2. Applications received by fax or hardcopy will not be considered
The results of this competition may also be used to establish an eligibility list of staff for similar openings in the Embassy of Canada in the Dominican Republic which might arise in the 12 months following the completion of this competition.
3. The deadline for receiving applications is December 2nd 2014 at 16:30 PM.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send, before the closing deadline, an e-mail containing the following attachments;
1. An up-to-date electronic version of their Résumé, in English or French and copy of cédula or residency permit;
2. A properly formatted cover letter, in English or French: (a) indicating why they are interested in this specific position, (b) confirming that they have carefully read this job poster and (c) detailing how they meet each of the three points (Language, Experience, Education) under the “Essential Qualifications” to a maximum of 1 page.
3. Clearly specify the title of the position and the job poster number (Program Clerk SDMGO 2014/02) in the subject line of the e-mail.
4. These documents are to be sent to the attention of: Recruitment Manager at:
Parte del mensaje está oculto para usuarios no registrados. Por favor inicie sesión o regístrese para poder verlo.