Collections Agents, Job Offer
Responsible for reaching out to members to collect payments regarding their memberships. Also taking incoming calls and providing assistance to any questions regarding the payments on the account. Managing past due accounts and providing excellent customer service but at the same time being firm and direct. Being a part of a team and assisting each other meet certain goals.
• Collect payments on Monthly payments
• Collect payments on Annual payments (Renewal fees)
• Providing members with promotions to assist paying membership in full.
• Providing accurate information on payments and amount currently owed.
• Listen to customer’s story and determine if debt can be collected.
• Set up automatic deductions for member’s payments.
• Offer advice and solutions to making payments on time and avoid delinquency to keep account in good standings
• Record notations on what happened when attempting to assist members
• Send statements and or emails on delinquent payments and promotions.
• Working in a fast paced goal orientated environment.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, assist with refunds, request adjustments on accounts if necessary.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
• Must communicate and follow up effectively with members accounts on a daily basis.
• Must be able to take and work under pressure and respond to constructive criticism in a positive manner.
• Must be able to abide by rules and regulations when set by management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Computer skills and have partial math skills.
• Handling each call promptly and in correct manner, updating records accordingly.
• Manage members who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm.
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, driven to complete goals, ability to multi task, time management skills, self-motivated, and positive attitude
• Ability to be persistent, assertive and have a competitive nature
Graduates of careers : Business Administration , Accounting , Finance
High English proficiency
Oral and written communications skills
Experiences : collections, cash management, banking and customer service
Ability to work under pressure
De 23 a 40 años de edad (Preferible)
Nivel académico de Diplomado, Licenciatura
2 ó más años de experiencia
Inglés: dominio del idioma (nativo ó 2do. idioma)
Otros: Ingles (Nativo o 2do Idioma)
Requiere residencia actual en Santiago, República Dominicana
English Level from 1 to 10?
Years of experience in customer service?
Can you work on a rotating schedule?
Do you live in Santiago?
Indefinido / Fijo
9:00am - 9:00pm (Rotativo)
Transportation after 9:00pm
PLEASE, IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK OR WRITE ENGLISH IN A VERY HIGH LEVEL, DO NOT APPLY.
THIS VACANCY IS IN SANTIAGO DE LOS CABALLEROS, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.