TEMA: 5 vacantes como CAMS Shift Supervisor en la Embajada de USA
5 vacantes como CAMS Shift Supervisor en la Embajada de USA
05 Dic 2013 19:13 #1
usembassy is seeking five individuals for the positions of CAMS Shift
Supervisors in the Regional Security Office.
Human Resource Office
U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 13/61
FIVE (5) POSITIONS
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates/All Sources
POSITION: Central Alarm Monitoring System (CAMS) Shift Supervisor, FSN-5/FP-9
OPENING DATE: December 6, 2013
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
WORK HOURS: Full time: 40 hours per week
SALARY: Ordinarily Resident (OR): RD$315,952 p.a. (starting salary)
** (USEFM) Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): US$31,963 p.a. (starting salary)
** (MOH) Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): US$27,431 (starting salary)
**(This pay is only for Eligible Family Members (USEFM) and Member of
Household (MOH) who are eligible for employment under the American USG
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS (See Appendix A) MUST HAVE THE
REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR
CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION COPY OF BOTH SIDES
OF THE DOMINICAN CEDULA.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Monitor residential alarms and emergency phone lines and coordinate emergency responses to
alarms, vehicle accidents involving Mission members and other security incidents. Responsible
for Central Alarm Monitoring System (CAMS). Monitor a regular shift of local guards assigned
to safeguard the USG facilities and personnel.
A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in
the Human Resources Office.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and
comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Completion of secondary school is required.
2. Two years of security experience plus one year of customer service are required.
3. English level 4 (fluent) (speaking/reading/writing). Spanish level 4 (fluent)
(speaking/reading/writing) are required.
The Office of Human Resources will contact for testing purposes ONLY those applicants
that meet all other requirements.
4. General knowledge of Dominican emergency services capabilities and local guard force
organization, procedures and mission organization, MS Office Programs and basic mathematics
5. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, remain calm and focused under stressful
situations, to deal effectively with emergency services personnel and local police and to prepare
written reports are required.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA THAT MAY AFFECT THE FINAL HIRING DECISION
INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: NEPOTISM, BUDGET, CONTINUITY IN THE
POSITION, STAFFING GAPS, AND/OR THE NEED FOR THE APPLICANT TO HAVE A
When fully qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S. Veterans are
given preference. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate specifically address the required
qualifications above in the application.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in
determining successful candidacy.
2. Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
3. Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs
Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not
eligible to apply.
4. Currently employed U.S. Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment (FMA) are
ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment.
5. Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to
apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment unless
currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
6. The candidate must be able to obtain and hold an unclassified security clearance.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the
1. Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo. and
2. A current resume or curriculum vitae in English that provides the same information
found on the UAE (see Appendix B ); or
3. A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 -24 of the UAE along with a listing of the
applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; plus
4. Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form
DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans
preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional
preference in hiring with their application.
5. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the
qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION IN ENGLISH TO
Office of Human Resources
Attention:Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo.
POINT OF CONTACT Contenido oculto para usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie su sesión para poder verlo.
Este archivo está oculto a usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie sesión para poder verlo.